Tuesday 9 April 2013

Communication is a Virus: Logo Development


I began by looking at fonts I could use for the logo name, I picked out a few I felt where most suitable. They are in orange as we had decided to use this as our theme colour.

code light

Alégre Sans

Harabara

basicl

Minimal

I thought that alegre sans is the best and so I then began by experimenting with an initial shape of a pill.



I then looked into splitting the shape in half as a stereotypical pill is half and half




 I started to experiment with the idea of two different colours.
 As well as this I began to look at different 















Final adaptations


  • Longer pill
  • Type with no stroke
  • Coolvetica font




However after another group meeting, a member of the group had experimented with colour schemes and we changed our scheme to a more sophisticated yet modern colour scheme or teal and a slightly pink red. 

Teal #0f4f57
Red / Pink#9f3e46

New colours for logo






No comments:

Post a Comment