Thursday 15 May 2014

Special Guest Invite

Mockup of a twist fold, I firstly had to work out the dimensions, I worked with A3 stock. 



The first mockup I made did not work as it was too small and the middle rectangle was too big, and therefor the pages overlapped. 


However the next mockup I made, with a smaller rectangle, I also drew on the designs so I could work out where they would need to be.




Printed out designs so that I could see how they worked and how they looked when I was printing. 





The invite fit together pretty well, obviously due to the folding of the paper it was hard to get it exactly right.



This was more evident on the back of the invite, but the spiral was obvious. And I also like the colour of the diamond.


During and after our final crit people had marked on my work what could/ needed to be changed. e.g. gapping. 




I also wanted to change the dates and I read the wording and grammar and changed it so that it made sense and it was spelt correctly. 



I also did this for the invites...




No comments:

Post a Comment