Thursday 1 May 2014

Logo Development

For the logo I firstly looked into how I could represent dreaming. I looked into dream catchers...   





However I felt that dream catchers are too used and so I tried something more typographical


I liked that the O was the letter in the middle I played with how it could show something, I put down a line that represents a platform and the O is rising/ floating from this which to me represented dreaming. 



The letters to me where too close there wasn't enough space for the O it looked almost connected to the r. And so I kerned the letters






This gave the O a lot more room and created a more airy/ light feel which is what I wanted to represent dreaming.









I then looked into where the floating O should be how far up it needed to be.









I felt that the distance should be itself so an O's distance from the line, which is also above the baseline to give an upwards lifted aesthetic.


I also looked at how the O could be different but I felt that this is over complicated and so the logo is best as above. 




No comments:

Post a Comment