Thursday 13 March 2014

Brand Development The Waldhaus Company


I initially drew out some sketches of trees and houses I eventually came to something i=similar to the digitised version below.



I was unsure of the original type I had chosen, and a member of the group suggested a different typeface , which I decided looked best in all uppercase. 

We also selected a colour scheme, which I applied to the logo in the way below. 



I then worked on how much space the logo would need to work.  And I used the capital 'W'.  





However the spacing wasn't equal and so I changed the W's around on the top and the bottom and this made the space equal. 


The space was 9mm, 

The logo could only ever be as small as I had found below. 


A version of the logo that would work on lighter stock. 


This colour scheme didn't work as well below and the group decided not to select it.


Final Main logo:


No comments:

Post a Comment