Monday 24 March 2014

Presentation following Studio Brief 1, going into Studio Brief 2 ...

Here is my presentation of studio brief 1. It is quite simplified as the presentation is to be around 5-7 minutes long, and I do not want to repeat myself. In this presentation I also have photographs of my publication, and I have the pdf's ready to support this. As well as this the presentation looks into the target audience of Inception, and how they where targeted by the films advertising campaign, this gives me an insight to what is successful with this particular audience. And at the end is two potential ideas to continue into studio brief 2. The first is to the subject, and quite obvious, but I would know what I was talking about as I have a lot of research. The second idea is very off course, using the name of the character Ariadne as a basis for a beauty/ skincare range. Ariadne, being a goddess in greek mythology, her name also meaning 'utterly pure' which gave me the idea of a natural beauty regime, using the idea of the maze and secrets, following from the film Inception. 

No comments:

Post a Comment