Tuesday 18 March 2014

Publication Amendments


I made the copy a smaller point size (9pt) and increased the leading to 14. This looks more intelligent as there are more words on one line and the small type isn't patronising. I also was able to add in a bit more content.



I added subtitles to most of the pages/ columns, where appropriate. 

New copy, works well and there are no widows. 


(More copy= more content, which adds more interesting points to the publication.)


Removed double spacing.


New Spreads…

I am much happier with the new spreads which I have also remembered to spell check, and check for grammar. There are also no strange/ varying line lengths.

I have also removed the last two images on the single pages as this is where 






 The inside book remains the same, except I have changed the first image which contains the CE and T from INCEPTION on the image, and created it purely in InDesign.



No comments:

Post a Comment