Thursday 3 April 2014

Loft 310 Mockup


After developing the logo, in the final crit I was told to try out the logo into context. I found this branding and identity mockup pack online. I felt that the products where all applicable to the brand. 

Firstly the business would need a business card, then a letterhead and envelope, I followed a very minimal layout for these items as I felt that the brand was sleek and elegant. The logo is the purple colour I had selected previously. I stuck to the grey, white and purple colour scheme as this would be their new identity. 

I also mocked up how the logo might work on smart phones and tablets, I felt that these digital products where applicable to the company as they could set up a planning service online, or potential clients could view the gallery of images of the venue (as shown on the iPad) as well as this a disc could be sold or given to the customer which could contain promotional video. Or it could be used as the disc that would be given to customer containing their photographs on from the event, almost like a special service.

I think that this mockup works well and it really shows the values of the brand and the identity is clear. The purple and the grey look elegant and feminine, yet they are still sophisticated as they are soft, the white adds a really clean feel to the identity.




No comments:

Post a Comment