Thursday 24 April 2014

PPP Group Presentation

As part of the group I nominated myself to put together the presentation, everyone was happy for me to do this as well. 
I did this as I felt like I wanted a little bit more involvement in the group. 

Doing this meant that I could gather all the information from everyone together and put it together in a presentation. 

I began with an introduction, I went for this layout, I felt that the type would sit interestingly here and I could put the logo in the top right, as in the following slides. 

From looking at various websites that where a the same design agency as we wanted to be I looked at the type and the wording they used. I noticed that they used a serif italic font, and I feel that is very appropriate for the design fashion sector. 

And so I used georgia italic as the font for the presentation. 
I made the wording precise and professional, I also followed the advice from John. 
As well as this for the structure of presentation I looked through my own notes and decided what we needed to say. 

This is the basic structure I came up with:

  1. Introduction
  2. Where are we based
  3. What type of work do we do
  4. Intended Market
  5. How we work
  6. What sort of business we are
  7. Financial Breakdown







When there where images they where in place of the text box (as below) 


The presentation follows the style and aesthetic we had decided we wanted our company to be. I think it is appropriate, and I feel that we covered a range of areas to do with the brief, and our business comes across well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment