Thursday 3 April 2014

Sky Deck Mockup


I used a mockup pack that I had found before. I wanted to show the Sky Deck logo in context, this brand was modern and almost glamorous, I used the colour variations of the logo and the logo on each of its applications varies as the blue and purple changing almost represent the lights in the venue, as well as this one colour isn't more important than the other as it is meant to appeal to both genders. 

Again I developed how it may look online as a home page. I really like the design I had done for the iPad I felt that the use of the image was really striking and I liked the layout I had created. 

Although I liked the logo better than the one I had done for Loft310, I actually preferred the branding and identity mockup I had done for Loft 310, as I felt that the colours worked better and where more realistic than the ones below, however it's not that I didn't like the mockup I had produced.


No comments:

Post a Comment